At CVC Vets, we are specialists in Veterinary Surgery and strive to offer the most advanced surgical techniques and technology available in animal surgery. If you are looking for experienced vets to perform dog surgery or cat surgery, or another type of small animals surgery, look no further.
All patients are carefully screened for safety with pre-anaesthetic health checks and blood tests. We also specifically tailor anaesthetics specifically for your pet.
Surgical services and facilities include:
- In-depth consultations
- Fully trained vets and nurses
- Advanced sterilisation techniques
- ECG tests
- Temperature and oxygen saturation monitors
- Intensive after-surgery care and full blood testing
- To ensure the safest, most efficient, state-of-the-art veterinary surgery procedures for your pet.
We also offer routine surgeries such as castrations and spays, repair of bone fractures, repair of damaged stifle ligaments, exploratory surgeries, biopsies, and various abdominal surgeries. Our vets have undergone additional training to perform eye surgery and orthopaedic surgical procedures.