- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Gas Anaesthesia
- Pulse Oximetry Monitoring
Intensive Care Facilities
- This allows us to run our own blood tests around the clock, when other laboratories might be closed.
- Otherwise known as a scan. This can be used to diagnose pregnancy for example.
- Commonly called a scope. This is a flexible camera that can be used to examine internal organs.
- Commonly known as an X-Ray. This allows us to assess a fracture and then examine the repair to ensure that everything is healing as expected.